Watch the full webinar here:
If you’re interested in learning more about if working in the cannabis industry is for you, then this speaker series is a must.
David speaks about:
- What’s driving cannabis industry growth
- How cannabis salaries compare to other salaries
- How to get your foot in the door
- What a typical work/life balance in cannabis looks like
- The importance of cannabis culture
- How people from diverse backgrounds are entering the industry
- How you don’t need previous cannabis experience to enter the industry
- Pro tips for finding jobs and interviewing in cannabis
David Belsky, CEO and Founder of FlowerHire joins Jacobi Holland and Lulu Tsui on the ON THE REVEL‘s DOPE PEOPLE. They take a deep dive into the factors driving industry growth in the post-COVID cannabis economy as well as what it takes to stand out and get HIRED! DOPE PEOPLE is a weekly speaker series brought to you by the ON THE REVEL founders. Featuring innovators, taste-makers, and all-around DOPE PEOPLE throughout the cannabis industry and intersecting fields.
As a cannabis recruiting agency, a big part of how we help job candidates is educating you on what it’s like to work in the industry.
The cannabis industry has a unique set of requirements that are essential if you’re going to succeed, thrive, and enjoy working in the cannabis space.
DOPE PEOPLE is a weekly speaker series brought to you by the ON THE REVEL founders. Featuring innovators, taste-makers, and all-around DOPE PEOPLE throughout the cannabis industry and intersecting fields. On The Revel focuses on New York Cannabis Culture and curates education experiences for people looking to learn about the opportunities available in the legal cannabis industry.